Between poor sick Avery throwing up last night all over her crib and blanket,
throwing up all over Landon and a pile of pillows on Wednesday,
Jack wetting his bed during nap time,
and the 4 loads of laundry I had already done yesterday,
I did a total of SIX loads of laundry in one day!
I'd also like to mention that I did 3 loads on Monday and one more today because Avery must have thrown up in the middle of the night and slept through it because when she woke up this morning she (and her crib) were covered in dried throw up. So sad.
That is TEN loads of laundry in one week (and there are still two days of the week left)!
This might not be a lot for some, but my little family of four that is a lot.
Will someone please invent something that folds and puts laundry away?
I don't care how much it costs because I will buy it!
Landon will probably end up folding and putting most of it away.
Like he usually does...
LOVE him.
3 comments:
I feel your pain. The last two weeks I had done all the sheet washing on Monday and then Tuesday morning Peyton would wet the bed. No other day of the week but always the day after I just washed them. I wasn't able to wash them this Monday but washed them today so if I wake up with a wet bed tomorrow I'll swear she is doing it on purpose. :-)
you are a lucky woman! i HATE folding and putting away! worst house chore ever! at least you get some help :) sorry about the ruff week of laundry and everything that made it come to that!
I know it's really weird but I don't mind folding laundry. Probably because I put on a movie or watch some tv while I'm doing it. But then again I don't have kids vying for my attention either.
Post a Comment