We spent a lot of time with Mary Alice and Ty for spring break and we loved it! I wish they never had school, or soccer, or track, or clogging, or mutual, or homework, or anything, because they are so much fun to be with! Our spring break week went as follows:
Monday: We went and ate at Mcdonald's for lunch and played at the play place (my kids favorite place!) My daredevil brother Tyler used a food tray as a sled and slid down the slides super fast! It was so loud I am surprised they didn't kick him out :)
After lunch they came over to my place and entertained the kids for hours, playing b-ball and watching Princess and the Frog.


Tuesday: After the kids naps I picked up Mary and Ty and we headed to the Aquarium. Jack loved driving that huge boat they have and Avery would gasp and say "wow" at every fish she saw! They also have a new exhibit with penguins that was the highlight of the trip.
Luckily I had Mary and Ty with me because someone was chasing Jack while someone else was holding Avery. It was definitely a team effort. We ended the day with some ice cream at Cold Stone. Such a fun day!
(look really close at Avery's hair and you can see two tiny pigtails! Her hair is actually growing...oh so slowly though!)



Wednesday: We went to Jump On It (along with half of Utah County). It was crowded but the kids still had fun! What more can I say, they jumped, and jumped, and jumped...
Thursday: Mary and I had a girls night out! We went to the mall, ate at the food court and shopped shopped shopped! I vowed I wouldn't buy anything for the kids and it was so nice to actually buy something for myself!
Friday: Mary and I took the kids over to the new house and played around for a while. Later Ty came over and we made a yummy pasta dinner and had an apple tart for dessert. We played some b-ball and then watched the Three Amigo's. Mary, Ty, and I have never seen the movie so we had some good laughs!
Saturday: Landon and his dad worked all day ripping out the floors in the new house so we surprised them with some lunch from Wendy's. Mary, Ty, the kids, and I later walked over to the most amazing park I have ever been to (5 min. walk from my house!) and had the best time playing around.
(a tiny preview of our house, the playground! That house behind it is our neighbors...I promise more pictures to come!)
1 comment:
Sounds fun. Can't wait to see pictures of your house. Sorry you lost all the addresses. :-( I haven't heard of that happening? weird?
Post a Comment