So we are officially homeowners! We closed yesterday so the house is ours! I totally want to post a picture of our house but I feel kinda weird letting just anyone see where we live, so I have decided to make the blog private. Lame, I know but I have been thinking about it for a while now and the time has come. This is basically my journal/scrapbook/family album and I will feel a lot better knowing who reads it. All you blog stalkers out there (I totally am one of them) feel free to give me your emails too because I love making new friends! I will be making the change in one week so send me your email address' by next Saturday and I will add you to the list! I have to view the comments first before they are made public on my blog so don't worry about sending me your email because it will be for my eyes only :) If you still feel weird about posting your email send it to my email address: kelsitaylor22@gmail.com I will try to do the double blog thing where you can click on this blog but only the authorized people will be able to see the whole post (if I can figure it out) so that you still know when I have a new post (does that make sense)? Anyway, I know this is a hassle (and who knows how long it will last) but thanks for helping me out!
No comments:
Post a Comment