We have been through some ups and downs with this house hunting though. We put four offers on four different houses (luckily two of those houses we didn't really care about). We fell in love with one house where our offer was actually accepted. We even started the whole loan process but the appraisal ended up coming back lower then the purchase price. Not a good situation so we backed out of that house but luckily found our AF house a few weeks later. It's so nice not to worry about where we are going to live for the next few years (hopefully for along time because I don't want to move again!)
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago
4 comments:
Hey congrats! That's awesome. Eric and I have been waiting for our house on Traverse since Nov! It's a short sale and taking forever! I can't wait to see pictures. I am so excited for you guys. That's awesome. You'll have to post as soon as you move in!:) Good luck.
That is so exciting, I can't wait to see it. Make sure you take some before and after pic.
Congrats! Good luck with everything!
I was actually about to send you information about a house that just came available next door to us.
That is so awesome! I couldn't be more jealous :) You will have to put a picture of the house up, and before and after pictures of the kitchen! So happy for you guys! Good luck with everything! PS...where did you look and find your basement appt that you are renting? I'm just wondering if you had some good spots you were looking that I have missed!
Post a Comment