Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sunday Walk

Last Sunday my brother CJ gave his homecoming talk in church (how I wish I could have been a missionary because they can speak so well!)  We were all so proud of him because he said some very profound things that I thought I would never hear coming out of his mouth :)   Afterwards we headed over to my parent's house where my mom had prepared an amazing German spread!  She had bratwurst cooking on the grill, bottles of apple beer in the cooler, salads, fruit, and tons of cookies!  I wish I had a picture of all the good food we had because it was delicious!  

Later, we came home and put the kids to bed (did I mention that Jack is actually taking naps again...he must be catching up on all the sleep he missed when he refused to take naps! love it!) Anyway, after naps we decided to take a nice little walk to see some sheep...the walk ended up taking an hour because it was a bit farther then we thought.  It was nice to get out though and those baby sheep were so dang cute!  I doubt I can talk Landon into taking another walk anytime soon though...



No comments: