Holy COW!!! That is amazing. I'm so glad you got that all on film. It's incredible.
Wow! That is impressive! He is going to be a little star!
Well gee! I couldn't make it that much if I tried! Even if the basket was low! he's amazing! You got a little NBA star on your hands!
sheesh! that kid is awesome. i've got to show mike. he'll love it!
I'm IMPRESSED!! I hope my boy can do that when he is 3!! WOW!! I'm in awe.You tell that kid to keep it up.
We should get Cameron and Jack together for a game of one on one... that would be an awesome game!
A chip off the ole block! Very cute.
STUD!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Holy COW!!! That is amazing. I'm so glad you got that all on film. It's incredible.
Wow! That is impressive! He is going to be a little star!
Well gee! I couldn't make it that much if I tried! Even if the basket was low! he's amazing! You got a little NBA star on your hands!
sheesh! that kid is awesome. i've got to show mike. he'll love it!
I'm IMPRESSED!! I hope my boy can do that when he is 3!! WOW!! I'm in awe.You tell that kid to keep it up.
We should get Cameron and Jack together for a game of one on one... that would be an awesome game!
A chip off the ole block! Very cute.
STUD!!
Post a Comment