Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter Sunday was so perfect and laid back this year, I loved it!  The kids woke up (way too early) and we had fun eating candy and enjoying their toys from the "Easter bunny!"  Avery got Princess and the Frog and we all watched that and then had a yummy breakfast.  Later that day we headed over to my parent's house where it was just Mary Alice and Ty and we had a little Easter egg hunt for the kids.  
 





We had our own little Easter dinner with just Landon and I, our kids, Mary, and Ty.  It was the first time that I have ever made a full on holiday meal (since my mom and dad usually do all the cooking and they are still in Germany).  We had ham, salad, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, rolls, and strawberry shortcake trifle.  It was so good and we have a ton of leftovers.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like the kids had fun! That dessert looks fab! oh and I love the brown hair. Too cute!

Halvorsen Family said...

Wow that looks so good! Great job on the dessert. By the way your brown hair is way cute! Love it! :)

Loralee said...

Love the hair Kelsi! It's true... brunettes do have more fun. :)