Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I thought this would never happen...


We've all heard stories of kids getting a hold of some scissors and cutting their own hair, or someone else's hair right?  I know I have, and I always thought to myself, I will never have to tell one of those stories because my kids will never get a hold of some scissors... 
Well how wrong I was!  I don't even want to tell this story because you might think I am the worst mother ever because my little Avery didn't need a pair of scissors to cut her hair, she used a razor!  
I know, luckily she didn't cut herself, luckily it was only a little bit of hair (but because I have waited 17 months for her hair to grow it was A LOT of hair to me).  Landon came home and said he could barely notice it... 
 I can sort of cover it with the rest of her measly hair but only barely.  I know it will grow back but who knows how long it will take!

7 comments:

Sara said...

I'm sure it will grow back fast! And I didn't even see it when I originally looked at the picture! And just to make you feel better http://vongsawadfamily.blogspot.com/2009/04/april-fools.html
this are some good friends of ours, so so sad! And funny!

Unknown said...

I bet it will grow back fast. She is still so stinkin' cute. I keep my fingers crossed that Peyton doesn't cut her hair since it will really show if she does.

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

I didn't even notice it until I looked for it! That is too funny, I wouldn't expect the self-haircuts from little girls until they're about 3. Avery's a smart little girl :-)

Halvorsen Family said...

Kids ar so funny! For some reason it seems like every child someday cuts there hair. Thank heaven hair grows back! :)

Kaeloni said...

Oh how sad! I'd cry! And my nephew who is almost 6 did the same thing about a month ago! She's still as cute as ever tho!

Jessica said...

Ok! I am so there with you! Jayda and her darn hair, I wish it would grow! AND the razor is the first thing she goes for in the bathrooms and tub! Somehow she gets ahold of it! We are always trying new places and rushing in there! (Just wanted you to know, I am a memeber of the "bad moms club" too :)

Lindsey Hegehorst said...

yep barely notice? haha it is a good thing she has such a cute face! dont worry about it mom it all grows back EVENTUALY