Sunday, April 4, 2010

Swimming Lessons

Jack had his first week of swimming lessons and he LOVED it!  The first day it took him a little while to warm up to what was going on, but after that he had such a good time. I love watching him interact with his teachers and the other kids.  His favorite part is after the lessons are over because then he gets to go on the slide!

These pictures are from the second day and he had a substitute teacher who was so funny!  She has been teaching swim lessons for 25 years and she was soooo good (his real teacher is really good too)  They have a cute little assistant who is a big help with the kids!



Avery and Landon came along to watch on the second day. I knew Avery would want to get in the water so I brought her swimsuit and she loved it!   She fell a few times and was totally submerged in the water but she didn't mind one bit!  We have a little daredevil on our hands!


2 comments:

The Dahle's said...

I need/want to put Connor in swimming lessons! Where did you put Jack in them at?

Lynsi said...

Swim lessons are so fun! It seems all kids love to swim!!! I am loving you as a brunette by the way! It looks fabulous!