Monday, April 12, 2010

Welcome home elder hunter!

My brother CJ is finally home after serving a two year mission in Germany!  We picked him and my parent's up yesterday at the airport and it was so nice to see him (and after 2 weeks without our parent's being home it was really nice to see them too!)  He was great before his mission but now he is amazing!  He is so humble and kind and really ready to serve whenever he can!  He reminds me a lot of my dad and that is a really great compliment :)  He can't wait to come help us demo our house!  Love it!  (I took a million pictures as usual, sorry)


Here is everyone anxiously awaiting his arrival!





Here he comes!  So handsome :)







(of course I am the only one blinking in this picture, but everyone else looks good...)

Don't forget the blog is going private on Saturday!  Leave me your email address and I will invite you!

2 comments:

Erin Axson said...

He looks so big! How wonderful to have him home!

and on a shallow note: your hair looks so cute brown!

Grace said...

He looks so good. Tell him I say Hi. I'm sure Kirk was disappointed he wasn't there.