Basically my mom is the best mom ever.
I cannot tell you how lucky I feel to have her as a mom.
She has always been the person I look up to and the person I want to be just like.
She is the most selfless person I know and she does everything for her kids. She is always putting others needs before her needs and I think that is one of the best qualities to have.
She is my best friend (and most people think she is my older sister, she looks that young).
She is always giving me great advice on how to raise kids, how to cook, and how to clean, and whatever she says I do because she is the ultimate homemaker!
She is the friendliest, happiest, most positive person I know and when she steps into a room the whole room lights up. I love going over to my parent's house mostly because I just like spending time with her.
She is the best nana to my kids and she cares about them just as much as Landon and I do (or more).
She does so much for me and with 6 other kids I know she is one busy lady giving her time and energy to each of us.
For example: she and my dad by themselves came over on Thursday and packed up more then half of my boxes and all the stuff that wasn't boxed and then moved them all into my house. Later she watched my kids (which she does all the time) for hours while Landon and I packed up the rest of the stuff and unloaded it into our house. The next day she came over and watched my kids again while I unpacked boxes, and the next day she came over and weeded and deep cleaned my whole kitchen. This is the kind of lady she is. Serving, serving, serving, when she probably has a million other things she would rather be doing. Oh, and whenever she comes to watch my kids she finds time to clean my kitchen, or fold my laundry, or vacuum my whole house, or some random thing that needs to be done. She is super woman basically!
Oh how I love her!
Happy Mother's Day!
I cannot tell you how lucky I feel to have her as a mom.
She has always been the person I look up to and the person I want to be just like.
She is the most selfless person I know and she does everything for her kids. She is always putting others needs before her needs and I think that is one of the best qualities to have.
She is my best friend (and most people think she is my older sister, she looks that young).
She is always giving me great advice on how to raise kids, how to cook, and how to clean, and whatever she says I do because she is the ultimate homemaker!
She is the friendliest, happiest, most positive person I know and when she steps into a room the whole room lights up. I love going over to my parent's house mostly because I just like spending time with her.
She is the best nana to my kids and she cares about them just as much as Landon and I do (or more).
She does so much for me and with 6 other kids I know she is one busy lady giving her time and energy to each of us.
For example: she and my dad by themselves came over on Thursday and packed up more then half of my boxes and all the stuff that wasn't boxed and then moved them all into my house. Later she watched my kids (which she does all the time) for hours while Landon and I packed up the rest of the stuff and unloaded it into our house. The next day she came over and watched my kids again while I unpacked boxes, and the next day she came over and weeded and deep cleaned my whole kitchen. This is the kind of lady she is. Serving, serving, serving, when she probably has a million other things she would rather be doing. Oh, and whenever she comes to watch my kids she finds time to clean my kitchen, or fold my laundry, or vacuum my whole house, or some random thing that needs to be done. She is super woman basically!
Oh how I love her!
Happy Mother's Day!
4 comments:
What a sweet tribute to your mom. I loved it. Can't wait to see pictures of your home. :)
Your mom is amazing! We all look up to and admire her! I love her constant smile! You'll be just like her!
It's easy to see where you picked up so many of your amazing qualities! Your kids will think the world of you, just as you do your mom! So sweet! I loved it!
OK...you're mom is beyond adorable! You are so lucky to have such a wonderful Mommy and Nana to your sweet kids :).
Post a Comment