Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

We had such a nice relaxing Memorial Day. 
(I didn't take any pictures though so sorry for the picture-less post!)
Landon started the morning bright and early with some serious yard work.  He also cleaned out the garage (we still have some organizing to do in the garage but for now we can at least park one car in there). 
Later that morning we went swimming at Blake and Mandi's pool.  They have a little kiddie pool, hot tub, and big pool so it was perfect for all of us.
After swimming we grabbed some lunch at JCW's then headed home.
Landon and some of his family went to the Iron Man movie and the kids and I came home and took a nice long nap.
Around three, my dad came over to do some more work on the kitchen (I can't wait to post pictures when it is done, he has done an amazing job!) 
Later that evening my mom and brothers and sister brought over some KFC and we ended the meal by making smores for dessert around the fire pit. 
After everyone left we did some more yard work ( I swear that is all we do lately...).  Even Jessica, Landon's sister, stayed to help pull some weeds. 
We accomplished a lot of stuff on our very long list of things to do.

What a day...

No comments: