Monday, May 17, 2010

Glorious sunday

We had a glorious Sunday.  
We lasted all the way through sacrament meeting for the first time in THREE years!  Seriously. Getting Jack to sit still for an hour is almost impossible (yet Avery is younger but has no problem sitting still... )We have finally figured out how to keep him occupied though.  We let him play games on Landon's phone (is that cheating...I'm actually wondering why we didn't think of this sooner). 

Avery also went to nursery for the first time.  She loved it, and the nursery leaders said she was perfect and loved having her own little chair during snack time.  That means Landon and I sat through our other meetings without kids!!!  It was heavenly!  I actually came home energized and inspired instead of frustrated and exhausted!  Needless to say, we had a great day at church!

Later that night we had the Taylor's over for a little barbecue.   We used our fire pit for the first time and it was a hit!  We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows and I had like 5 smores... 
We enjoyed our backyard and the AMAZING weather. 
  Sunday's don't get any better then this.





No comments: