Monday, May 17, 2010

carnival

Every year Mary Alice and her clogging team perform at the Alpine Elementary carnival, so of course, we tag along!  We didn't stay super long this time but the kids enjoyed a little train ride and some time on the playground.  We ended the outing with slushies, popcorn, and cotton candy!  It was a perfect little family outing!  (My mom was taking the pictures so we got a ton of great ones...I just couldn't resist posting them!)


The kids were freaking out before the train started but once it got going they were all smiles!





2 comments:

Sarah said...

that first picture of the four of you is so cute...what an adorable family!! and i love your hair dark!

Jessica said...

Your basement looks totally amazing! Can't wait to see the rest! Also am very jealous of your Sunday, every week I just think to myself, I can't wait for Jayda to go to nursery and get something out of church again! We saw Landon with the kids at jump on it last week! I was talking to my sister in law about how amazing it would be if we could get our husband to go out with the kids, and give us some time to ourselves!!! And the carnival looked so fun, I wish we lived close to home! :)