Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Kid's Rooms

Here are the pictures of the kid's rooms (seriously, this might be my longest post ever...way too many pictures!)  

Jack's room:
This is what it looked like before we painted it.  The whole room was covered in bright blue waves!  

And this is what it looks like after...





Avery's room:
We are still planning on painting green stripes on her wall like we had in our condo.  These rooms also need new carpet...someday.



These are cute little hat boxes I found at the Land of Nod and I love them!

This little tea set has been such a hit at our house.  My mom gave it to Avery on her birthday and it matches her room perfectly!


3 comments:

Halvorsen Family said...

What a cute job you've done! I love the curtains and the hole thing, the kids rooms are so cute. :) Hope all is well, and we need to play as soon as Angie moves in!

Sarah said...

you are such an amazing designer! the kids rooms are so darling!

Unknown said...

Love the curtains! Both rooms are darling.