Saturday, October 31, 2009

Family Halloween Party

My Aunt Shannon always hosts our family Halloween party and this year she didn't disappoint! We had tons of food and candy, games for all the little kids, and cookie decorating! We had a blast!

Ladybug Avery!
DSC_4164


CSC_4205

Nana and Avery
DSC_4160

My aunt and uncle Kari and Eric in their "just burried" costume. And my cute cousin Joni in her costume.
CSC_4202
DSC_4185

My cute cousins, Claire, Madi, Danny, and Caleb.
Or: A princess, Hermione, Harry Potter, and a red ninja!
CSC_4201

My cousin Kirk and his girlfriend Miranda. She totally made his costume. So cute!
DSC_4176

DSC_4173
DSC_4169

DSC_4199
No, I didn't forget about Jack.  He was supposed to be a bumble-bee but the second we put his costume on he started freaking out!  We held him up to this mirror to show him the costume and he shut his eyes because he didn't want to look at himself!  So sad!  I think he is scared of bees.  We might have to try a different costume for trick-or-treating.  He loved all the little fun games though so he at least he had fun!

1 comment:

Kurt & Jen said...

That's the cutest lady bug I've ever seen!! I always love your pics. You're so talented!!