Oh my goodness! I just love these little babes. Hey, look at me...I finally got a blog :) you're going to have to give me a few tips.
Cute pics. jackson with a football! love it.
Kels, your kids are adorable! I love seeing pictures of them! So fun!
love all the pics. ...and Avery's dress---oh my gosh, I LOVE it. I SO want to make one for Elizabeth. I will have to go check to see if that pattern is still there. So so cute! You did a really great job picking out the fabrics.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! I just love these little babes. Hey, look at me...I finally got a blog :) you're going to have to give me a few tips.
Cute pics. jackson with a football! love it.
Kels, your kids are adorable! I love seeing pictures of them! So fun!
love all the pics. ...and Avery's dress---oh my gosh, I LOVE it. I SO want to make one for Elizabeth. I will have to go check to see if that pattern is still there. So so cute! You did a really great job picking out the fabrics.
Post a Comment