Monday, October 5, 2009

Peasant Dress

Since finishing Avery's crib bedding I have been having sewing withdrawals. I had to have a project to work on. I found this lovely pattern at the cute new Just Sew quilting shop in Highland and I knew I had to have it. I got all the fabric 50% off and I ended up only spending $9.00 (minus the pattern fee!) Well, I finished it and I had to have my little model show it off. Don't mind the gazillion pictures I posted of her...I just couldn't help it. PS. I am loving felt flower bows all of a sudden. I got this cute one custom made from a store on Etsy, Luhloo. (I am going to try to figure out how to make them myself though!)

DSC_3656

DSC_3654


DSC_3646
DSC_3642


DSC_3648

DSC_3662

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my heck, I have been in there and they have the cutest fabric and patterns! I just wish I could sew like you so I could actually make it! I would love to be able to make Jayda that cute stuff! I can't believe you made her bedding! Haha I sound stalker-ish... but I wish I the talent to decorate, redo furniture, sew, bake/cook, and make things like you do! You have such a talent! And your little family couldn't get any cuter! I am so glad you have a happy life! You are the nicest they get!

Ben and Camille said...

SO cute. i want you to teach me to sew please.

Kylee Coulam said...

ok... seriously.. SO CUTE!! I love it! You are so crafty! :)

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

I love, love, love the dress! Adorable. For felt flowers, look here:
http://epicureanstyle.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/08/tutorial-felted-flower.html

Grace said...

So cute Kels. It makes me wish I was having a girl so you could make me one of those.

Beth said...

I love it, what is the pattern called?