I know I have said this before but we are just in love with these alphabet books! They are so fun for little kids and even Landon and I can't wait to read each page and see what each letter is for. My mom just gave Jack this book for Halloween and it is so cute! It even has some fun recipes, costume ideas and fun facts about Halloween. I am a huge fan and I can't wait to add more to our collection!
Jack probably knows more about football then I do because of this book!
And this book is where it all began. Jack just fell in love with J is for Jumpshot after I checked it out from the library and I actually ended up buying it.
This is the next one I want :) I need to add some girly books to my collection.

![T Is for Touchdown [T IS FOR TOUCHDOWN -OS]](http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51bqr%2BUcFjL._SL500_AA240_.jpg)


1 comment:
I have never heard of these, but my boys would LOVE LOVE LOVE the T is for Touchdown book! And that princess book looks too cute to pass up....hmmm--I'm glad Christmas is coming up!
Post a Comment