After a few hours of unsuccessfully trying to persuade Jack to wear his bumble-bee costume, he finally let us dress him in a puppy dog costume my mom gave us. I kept asking him "why don't you want to wear your bumble bee costume" and he would say "I don't like it" over and over. It was pretty funny. Even though he wouldn't wear the bumble bee costume he still looked pretty darn cute in his puppy dog costume!
We started at our ward trunk or treat and then visited my parents before we headed out to trick-or-treat around Alpine. Jack was a pro at ringing the door bell and saying "thankyou" after he got his candy. We can't wait for next Halloween!
3 comments:
When I read your last post, I kept thinking, 'where is Jack?' Although a bit annoying I am sure, it is really funny that he had such a despise of being a bee! Either way he does look great as a puppy and your lady bug could not be cuter!
That is pretty funny that he hated the "Bee" costume. I love this age because they always know exactly what they want. Peyton wanted to be Cinderella 5 months ago and I swear if I had chosen something else there would be no way she'd put it on. I guess my days of choosing her costume are over. :-( He is super cute in the dog costume though and I LOVE LOVE the lady bug costume. She is adorable.
CUTE! Halloween is so much fun with our little ones...plus we get some of the yummy treats too, right? It looks like you guys had a wonderful time :).
Post a Comment