
I am just a little obsessed with pictures side by side or in a foursome like this and I could not figure out how to do it for the life of me...until now!! I found this cool website called
big huge labs where you can make all sorts of things with tables! After you click on the website click on the mosaics maker link and then from there you can choose how many rows and columns you want. It was so easy!! You might be seeing a lot more of these on my blog :)
(to make the picture bigger I edited the width and height in the html to be 650 x 650 then I changed the s400 to s1600)
2 comments:
Kels--I LOVE that. I just tried it out and it is so great! I will have to use that occasionally since sometimes I have photos that all go together and I just want it in one! Thanks!
Good to see you the other day! I'm going to try this out thanks!
Post a Comment