K, so I'm not the biggest poster and to be honest I don't know if I'm posting this right, but I wanted to pay tribute to Kels and let her know how much I love her. Happy Birthday sweetie pie. Here are 23 things I love about Kelsi (there are many more):
1-She is the BEST MOM!
2-She is the BEST wife
3-She knows how to multitask like no other....she is a worrier but knows how to channel that worry and get things done. This helps with number 1 for sure
4-She is the more rational one between us. She has her priorities straight and keeps me grounded when my mind gets cranking out of control
5-She is sweet as sweet can be.....not only to our little munchkins but to me as her "man". She values family and shows it!
6-She is a great listener. Seriously she'd let me talk for hours and just listen....although she will tell me when I'm being dumb or need to "grow up" ;)
7-She loves a good hair massage....why do I like this? because I know there is always one thing that will ease her mind and that she will always enjoy.
8-I was her first and last kiss......gives me some manly pride knowing that I won her heart. Every man needs a little "manly pride"
9-She's extremely beautiful and believe it or not NEVER wears makeup (okay maybe a couple of times but that's it). NATURALLY beautiful!
10-She enjoys dance, plays and things girly. I love taking her to things like that because it tests my "manly pride" (just kidding, I actually love them just as much)
11-She can operate on 3 hours of sleep like it aint no thing.
12-She is even keel and enjoys the simple things in life. Very fun to be around, even if it is just sitting around the house
13-She is very gentle and kind other than the times she slaps me on the arm when I'm being really annoying (those hurt every once and awhile)
14-She's mature beyond her years. At 19 I felt like she was more mature than I was just after getting home from my mission at 21. Being the oldest of 7 might factor into that.
15-She does not like football AT ALL!....I like this because it keeps me balanced. If she loved football I would be one of those guys you see on Monday Night football with the big beard, huge belly and coke cans strapped to my hat with tubes going into my mouth. Don't want to be that guy full time, but maybe part time ;)
16-She is extremely clean when it comes to our house, cars, etc. If you ever see our place messy it is most likely my fault because she really does a great job
17-She has a fantastic family (mother, father, siblings). When you get married you marry the inlaws right? Well, I lucked out because they are the BEST!
18-She always beats me in rumi cube.....I try so hard but never am able to beat her. This has actually been the cause of much frustration at times, but once again it keeps me balanced
19-She loves to read. Let's just say her mind is a lot healthier and exercised than mine
20-She is VERY crafty.....stitchery, knitting, quilting, making dresses, painting....you name it and she can do it.
21-She loves brownies with ice cream while watching TLC on Monday night
22-She has no problem telling me to grow up, and trust me I need it a lot
23-She has some sass and pizazz....don't know what the definitions are for those, but basically she is herself, and being herself is why I love her the MOST.
Love you my sweet 23 year old!
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago
7 comments:
Landon, Cutest thing ever especially since it came from you! How come the only post you write sounds way better then the hundreds of posts I have written and it probably only took you like 10 minutes! You are a natural writer, though you made me sound so much better then I really am! This totally made my day! Love you!
My husband is a natural writer too Kelsi though he would never do a post like that. So awesome. Sounds like you have a keeper. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Kelsi!!!
That was such a cute post, and I loved reading it!!
Hey Kels I don't know if you remember me but I just happened to see your blog and wanted to say hi and Happy Birthday! You have an adorable little family!
HAppy Birthday! What a sweet hubby you got! I'm sure it's all true!
Oh my heck, cutest thing ever! Landon, you are such a stud. I am such a sucker for this post, I pretty much had tears in my eyes! This could pretty much count as the best birthday present ever! Way to go man! Kels- hope you had a great birthday! We all think your as awesome as Landon does!
good work, Landon!
that is such a sweet birthday post!!
hope you had a GREAT birthday, Kelsi!
Post a Comment