Wednesday, November 4, 2009

11 months

DSC_4021
DSC_4028

Love this age!  Love this girl! 
She crawls, climbs stairs,  stands up,  walks all over furniture, eats normal food (she loves pizza and fries...haha), has 6 teeth, dances to music, loves other babies, follows Jack and I wherever we go, screams to get attention, and she is so calm and content! She has brought our little family so much joy!


DSC_4008

4 comments:

Ben and Camille said...

i can't believe she's almost a year!! wow time flies. she's so adorable.

The Gregory's said...

So cute! Your pictures look amazing!! :)

melimba said...

oh, she is so sweet!! and check out her darling little outfit and headband. We have that same walker/bike thing and LOVE it.

She is too cute. I love that she loves pizza and fries. A girl after my own heart... :)

Anonymous said...

Can you believe she's almost one year old? I can't believe she's already 11 months. It seems like just a few months ago I was looking at your cute pregnancy pictures!! She is adorable!