We had a grand Thanksgiving as usual! We spent the day stuffing ourselves at my Nana and Grandad's house. After two huge helpings of pie we headed out to Jordan Commons to watch the Christmas Carol. After the movie we went bowling with the Taylor side and had a few more slices of pie :) My mom and Nana watched Avery and Jackson while we were at the movie and as soon as I walked in the door after the movie this is what I found them doing...LOVE these two!


My Aunt Cari also took some family pictures of us and I had the privilege of editing them on photoshop. I forgot to put Avery's headband on for the picture so I had a little too much fun figuring out how to put a headband on her with the help of photoshop :) Not the best job ever but at least you can tell she is a girl now! (don't mind that my kids shirts clash really bad!)



2 comments:
I'm seriously impressed with your skills!!! Good job! The pictures are super cute!
Good pics Kels. Even Scott is smiling a little. Wish I could have been at there.
Post a Comment