Christmas this year was glorious. I don't think my kids really understood what was happening until they were actually opening their presents. Jack woke up earlier then all of us and skipped the presents and walked down stairs to watch cartoons... Whatever. I think after this year though he is going to know exactly what Christmas is all about.
The night before Christmas. ( In case you were wondering what that big present is, it's a Dyson vacuum...the only thing I wanted, and my parent's surprised us with one! I about died when I opened it. Best present ever!)
Avery got bracelets, lip gloss, and finger nail polish in her stocking and she was in heaven!
Jack loved opening his presents and he was so excited about his football and Leapster Explorer.
Oh yeah, and this kid loves books!
Once she opened her baby doll she was not interested in anything else. This girl loves her babies.
After they had opened all their presents we surprised them and told them that Santa had hidden one more present. When Jack opened the pantry and saw their new scooters he yelled "Thank you Santa!" It totally made my Christmas!
Here is a little video of the kids on Christmas morning (horrible quality...maybe next Christmas we will get a new video camera)
Beautiful Christmas chaos.
Since it was a beautiful day we decided to try out the new scooters and took a nice long walk around the neighborhood.
Best Christmas Ever!
1 comment:
Looks like we had very similar Christmases this year...leapster, scooter, fridge phonics, dolls. I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment