Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Deck the Halls






2 comments:

melimba said...

yes! i love that you are FINALLY showing pictures of your house! (you should do more, just sayin'...)

I love all your Christmas decor too! I love everything about it all! GOOD WORK! So fun and festive over there!

And, how sweet was that note to you from Landon? I love that. What a great team you two make! Happy Anniversary!

Oh, and I'm sure your frames on your stairs look great! My motto is when in doubt ADD more! :) hA! And that's why I have a problem with clutter. :) And that's why Aaron loves me. :)

Good stuff! Hope you have a LOVELY Christmas in your beautiful home!
love melis

Unknown said...

I absolutely love all your house decor! Looks like you have had a busy and fun month. Happy Anniversary!! So sweet of Landon to post a note.