December has been such a fun month, filled with Christmas parties, David Archuletta, Tangled, Christmas lights at Thanksgiving Point, homemade turtles, neighborhood Christmas gifts, game nights, snowmen, sledding, new babies, candy canes, Anniversary Inn, and Christmas shopping.
We had such a fun time with Landon's family at Thanksgiving point. We took a ride on a horse drawn wagon thing to see all the fun lights. The kids loved it and I think we will make it a traditon from now on. After the lights we went and got some hot chocolate floats and banana splits at the ice cream parlor. It was a fun night!
Jessica, Jeff and Nicole.
Me, my sister, my mom and dad we lucky enough to get tickets to see the Tabernacle choir and David Archuletta at the Conference Center. It was amazing!
My sister in law's Mandi and Jessica both had babies a few weeks apart. Mandi and Blake's baby Andalee was born on the 1st and she is little doll. My camera was dead when we went to visit her but Avery was in love! Here are some pictures of Nixon born on the 17th. My kids loved holding him.
I am totally baby hungry...
1 comment:
How fun is that I know Nixons parents and I seen the cute birth mom at a Christmas party for birth moms. Make sure you tell Nixons birth mom that she is amazing.
Post a Comment