Every year my family has gone to the same tree farm to pick and cut down our Christmas tree (except for a few years when the tree farm was closed...). It has been a fun tradition and I love that I get to bring Landon and my kids now to pick our own tree. This year we went on Saturday Dec. 4th which was also Avery's birthday. Before we left to cut down the tree she had an eggo waffle cake for breakfast and we sang happy birthday and let her blow out her candles like 5 times. (She wears Jack's old pajamas...)
My brother's Ty and Ryan came this year and Jack loved throwing the foot ball around with them.

I thought this was cute of my dad. This tradition all started with him because he used to do this with his family when he was little.
Landon cutting down our tree.
The tree all decorated. It was a lot taller then I thought it was going to be. It barely fit even with our vaulted ceilings. Jack had a fun time decorating the tree. It was the first time he actually was old enough to help us.
1 comment:
Beautiful Tree! I love Avery's room it's so darling. You guys did a great job. Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment