Hey fellow bloggers, this is actually Landon. I hijacked kelsi's account to post a little love note for this special day. Five years ago today, I made the best decision of my life to marry Kelsi. Since then we have gained a lot of experience, been blessed with two amazing kids, and been overwhelmed with gratitude for the family that we are building. Life's challenges and decisions have only made us stronger, and having Kelsi by my side has meant the world to me.
Kelsi has been the most supportive wife, loving mother and best friend. She blows my socks off with how well she multi-tasks, her beauty, her kindness, her ability to listen and care for others, and her authenticity. Put it this way....I DEFINITELY married up!
Kelsi I love you to bits....thanks for everything you do and here's to many more years of happiness ahead.
Happy Anniversary!!!
XOXOXO
Lunchbox Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
1 day ago
3 comments:
Love you! But I hate to break it to you but I definitely married up!
Happy Anniversary you guys! crazy it has been 5 years--time flies. You guys are such a cute couple! Who would have known that back in elementary school with Landon, I already knew his future wife--I still remember meeting you Kelsi at Rainbow Point and you were 2! :)
i 'like' this!! cute!!!
Post a Comment