Monday, December 6, 2010

Avery's Room is Finally finished

We finally finished painting Avery's room a few weeks ago. It has been on our to do list forever, so I am so glad it is done! Landon did basically all of so I can't really take the credit. We are pros at painting stripes because we did the exact same thing in her old room. Sorry for those of you who saw pictures from her old room because it's the exact same thing. We did change the paint color a little bit and I love it. When we first moved in Landon installed a new chandelier in her room and it's just beautiful. It makes the room so girly and vintage. Next task is to get Avery a big girl bed...








2 comments:

Jessica said...

Seriously - I could not be more in love with it! It is absolutely darling!

Mandi said...

It is soooo pretty. and those stripes are SUPER straight! good work Kelsi! You should be an interior decorater, I love your style.