We had a fun little party for Avery on Sunday. I decided to do a Princess and the Frog theme a few weeks before because it was her favorite movie (now she likes Aladdin...). I think she loved it though. It was so fun to celebrate Avery's birthday surrounded by family. They all adore her and spoiled her rotten with the gifts they brought.
Jack helped me set the table and he was so funny because he brought extra chairs to the table and since we didn't have plastic knives he brought some metal ones out himself.
Avery was playing peekaboo with Grandpa Steve.

Like I said spoiled...
She loved blowing out her candles and Jack and cousin Browen helped too.
1 comment:
what a cutie that Avery is! Love her little Princess and the Frog party. Too clever with the gummy candies. !!! Don't you love how their movie choices switch up so randomly. Forever Tillie loved Aladdin, but now it's Anastasia. Honestly. Crazy.
Happy belated Birthday to Avery!
Anyway, let's talk about getting a REAL tree! Awesome! It looks great! Aaron is convinced that REAL trees are the way to go, but so far we haven't done it. One day...
And, Avery's ROOM!?! Those stripes! THOSE STRIPES! I love them. The size, the color, everything. Perfectly darling.
Good work! Great posts!
Post a Comment