We went to the new Provo Beach Resort a few weeks ago and loved it! It is brand spanking new so everything is nice and new and clean. Everything is done digitally which I think is so cool. You buy a little credit card thing and put money on it then swipe your card when you want to play a game. All the tickets you earn are kept on the card so when you are done you just swipe your card to see how many tickets you have and get your prize. It was fun for the kids because they have little kid arcade games like basketball and ski ball. Landon and I really want to go on a date here with just the two of us though, because there are some fun adult games to play. We will definitely be going back sometime soon!
The kids loved the carousel. It was Avery's first time on a carousel (sad, I know) and she kept wanting to do it again and again.
Avery loved this little arcade where you can color your own picture and it prints it out when you are done.
Her picture!
She was so proud of it and wanted to carry it around everywhere.
They have a fun little croquet field (kinda like mini golf) and Avery loved walking around seeing all the fun things they had.
Jack loved the mini bowling.
2 comments:
Looks like it was a ton of fun! =)
I've never heard of this place? Where is it? We'll have to check it out.
Post a Comment