Thursday, February 17, 2011

Birthday Boy

Landon turned 27 yesterday! We kinda just smash Valentine's Day and his birthday all into one long week since they are so close together. It all started on Friday when we went to Wingers with my family to celebrate Landon's b-day. Saturday my parent's baby sat the kids so Landon and I could go do something fun. We ended up going to the Provo Beach Resort and had fun playing arcades and walking around Riverwoods. We ended the night eating dinner at PF Changs. On his actual birthday I made him breakfast in bed (and then he cleaned the whole upstairs while I was taking Jack to preschool...who does that on their birthday? LOVE him!). He wanted Hawaiian haystacks for dinner and then I made his favorite dessert banana cream pie. The kids loved singing happy birthday and blowing out the candles. I hope Landon had a great birthday because he is the best all around person I know! Love you Landon!



1 comment:

Gillian said...

Hey is Landons birthday on Feb 16th??? thats Nates birthday!!! so crazy if they are the same.