Friday, February 25, 2011

Best Big Brother

A few days ago I was trying to take pictures of Avery but she was very distressed about a little "owie" she had on her foot, so this is all I got...

Well, Jack heard her crying and came over to her and asked her what was wrong. She told him her foot was hurting and he sat down next to her and started rubbing her foot and saying "you're fine Boatsie, you're fine". She snuggled right up next to him and he put his arm around her. That was all she needed to calm her down.

And I caught it all on film...


And then I said something funny and these two started cracking up...

Wow, I love being a mom!!!

8 comments:

Holly Kimball said...

This is too cute!!! Miss these two munchkins!

Sara said...

so. cute. all of them! What a fun moment to catch!

Laura said...

That is ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

PRICELESS!

Skye, Patrick & the Kids said...

The cutest thing EVER!! I love being a mom and seeing those precious moments unfold, daily! Yes i know it seems like once a month or whatever, but it truly does happen daily! That is awesome you got it all in pictures!

melimba said...

okay, that is TOO sweet! I love it.
and, for the record, they look SO much alike! They must have the same mom and dad! :)

darling.

The Tengelsens said...

Oh your kids are just adorable. I wish I was in Utah so we could play together!

Kirstin - Klinton - Max - Krieg Starr said...

What a perfect moment for you, thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.