We have been busy busy busy with all the moving preparations that I never got a chance to really post about it, but we are moving this Saturday (we still can't believe it)! We didn't sell our condo (dang economy) but we did get some really good renters who are going to live in our condo for a year or more. In the mean time we found a basement apartment to rent in Highland while we look for a house. We are so sad to leave our ward and we have loved living in PG but we are also excited for a change of scenery and a YARD!
We have boxes everywhere and the kids have found a new favorite toy...


My house has turned into box heaven...



7 comments:
Good luck on the move! Moving is always so much fun. Happy New Years!
~Elyse
We just moved too! It's just around the corner from our old place, but we went from a one bedroom apt to a 3 bedroom house! It's always so crazy having to box everything up. I feel for ya. Especially doing it with 2 kids.
Good luck with the move! That's exciting!!! (and stressful!!)
So sad to see you guys leave! But it'll be a nice change for you!
Wow! Who knew you were moving!? Good luck with it all. I have to admit, PACKING is the probably the WORST job ever. But, it is nice to go through stuff and figure out what's worth keeping and what's throwing out---but SUPER time consuming! GOOD LUCK with it all!
Fun that you are staying close! And you will L-O-V-E having a yard!! TOTALLY worth all the boxes and such! :)
Good luck with everything!
We are going private and I didn't have your email address. Please leave it on a comment on our blog so I can send you and invite. Thanks!
P.S. Congrats on the new move. We also need your new address so we don't send you a Christmas card to the wrong house next year! Your kids are SO DANG CUTE!!! I love all your fun photos you post. Thanks for keeping us very well updated!
Post a Comment