Saturday, December 12, 2009

I love december...

Live Nativity






Attempting my grandpa's amazing turtle recipe...

I think it was a success because they were delicious!




Eating snow on the porch.




Cozy Christmas decorations


And because he can sing this all month long!
Me-rry Christmas to you!!

Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire just incase you couldn't understand him :)

8 comments:

Erin K said...

That song was the cutest thing ever! Jaden is soaking up the Christmas music too! I loved the tiny tots part and the end. And yes I agree, the turtles were amazing! Thanks!

Beth said...

Oh my gosh, that is so dang cute!!!! Love him!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

That is soooo cute!! His little high parts haha. I love December too!!! I think you have the cutest family ever & I love your blog!!

Kurt & Jen said...

How adorable is Jack singing... I love it! And I also loved the turtles! Thanks so much!

Jessica said...

That is the cutest! I love his sweet little voice and think it's so great he can sing that song!

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

I can't believe he knows that whole song! That was so cute!

Kaeloni said...

What a cute song! Was he the cute little guy singing Holly Jolly Christmas or whatever in church today? That was just toooo cute!

Clint, Camber, Camdon, Carolina, Corbin, and Cordelia said...

THAT WAS AMAZING!! Quite possibly the most adorable thing I have seen in a LONG time!