Thursday, December 17, 2009

4 years


4 years ago today Landon and I were married.
We were so young and in love and it was one of the best days of our lives.
We were in love, and we knew that we wanted to be together forever... and that was about it.

4 years later we have done a lot of growing up and I love him so much more.
We are stronger, better people and even though  4 years doesn't seem like too long, we have accomplished a lot. 
 
I don't know what I would do without him.  We are a team that manages two kids, and house work, and bill paying, and grocery shopping, and a million other things. 

I definitely picked the right guy and I am so glad we were married 4 years ago.


7 comments:

Kaeloni said...

Congrats on 4 years! That's awesome! In 4 years you've created a wonderful little family and life for you guys!

M-Z-T said...

Congrats! And here's to many more

melimba said...

congratulations!
here's to the next 44! :)

love your wedding pictures. your dress is awesome. Landon looks pretty sharp too. :)

Landonstaylor@gmail.com said...

Love ya sweetie pie!
XOXOXOX

Nikki Bohne said...

I gasped a little when I read "4 Years!" I swear your wedding feels like it was yesterday. When did we get so old?? hahaha

Congrats, Taylor's! I love you both and look up to you guys so much.

Anonymous said...

You guys look so YOUNG! Happy Anniversary.

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

Happy anniversary! You two have such a beautiful little family :-)