Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve

I love Christmas Eve.  
We have some strong family traditions that have lasted for 50 plus years (my dad's family started it all). 
 We started at my parent's ward nativity.
We came home and had an amazing fondu dinner and chocolate fondu dessert.
Then we each read a letter we had written to some member of the family (I had Landon and Landon had me...so cute!)  This is a tradition that I will definitely continue in my little family.
Last we opened some gifts and some pajamas and ornaments from my parent's. 

(everyone in their pajamas...except Jack who wouldn't put his on)




We ended the night at the Taylor's where Granpa Steve spoiled the kids rotten. He also gave us all pajamas and some fun gifts. Then we had a little white elephant gift exchange. 
We had such a great day spending time with family!

1 comment:

Grace said...

Fun Christmas! Evie also enjoyed and playing with all of Chet's presents. P.S. Holly's hair looks really cute right now. I think I want my hair to look like that.