Saturday, December 5, 2009

Avery's ladybug party

We had all of our family over yesterday for a little ladybug party for Avery.  We had dinner, opened presents and devoured this cute ladybug cake (courtesy of Macey's).  Avery was the center of attention and she got some fun stuff!  She got some fun books, her very first doll from nana and grandad, a way cute play boat from grandma and grandpa ("Boats" had to have a boat on her birthday) and some other fun things!  We ended the night playing with toys and eating more cake :)

Her ladybug shirt from great nana


Her first doll!

Here we are blowing out her candle.  We first sang happy birthday to Avery then Jack wanted us to sing it to him.  He also had to blow out the candle a couple of times!  He probably had more fun then Avery :)

She loved her cake!

Avery, Jack and cousin Browen playing with her new toys.

6 comments:

Kristi F. said...

Hey! What a cute party! I just have to tell you how cute your blog is! I LOVE all your pictures! You'll have to show me some tricks on Photshop sometime. I have the program, but am not very good at it!

melimba said...

so so cute! love the ladybug theme!
and I am reeling that she is already a year old!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness. Your pictures are so cute! I would hire you for a photo shoot of Jayda! Not joking! You are so good at editing them too!
Her birthday party was such a cute idea and looked like lots of fun! I love the picture of her with her first doll, it's too cute!

Ben and Camille said...

i can't believe she's one already! wow. cutest party ever!

Val Murphy said...

Happy B-day Avery, you are too cute!

Lindsay said...

that is such a cute idea! And I love the one year pics you took of her...so cute! I just finally made Elizabeth her first tutu. But I wished i would have done black and red like you---that looks really good together. Is she walking yet? It's a whole new adventure when you have two going in different directions :)