I love this little girl more then anything and I am so grateful she came to our family. She has brought us so much joy. She is so sweet and mellow and content which makes her such a joy to be around. She is a little peanut that has a mouth that talks a mile a minute! She has to be wherever the action is especially if it involves Jack. Those two are best buddies and I am so lucky to have both of them! We love you to death Avery! Happy birthday! (I took like a million pictures of her and these are some of my favs!)






7 comments:
wow i can't believe avery is ONE! time flies! i swear you just had her a couple of months ago. she is such a doll!
She is so cute and you are getting pretty good with that photoshop!
Happy birthday! She is a doll!
cute pics! You seriously are such a good photographer! I can't believe Avery is already one WOW that flew by! She is the cutest thing ever!
She is so dang cute!!! Love it!
SOOO adorable. When I have kids, I want YOU to take pictures of them for me. You are incredible.
Those pictures are sooo fantastic! I love them. Isn't Pioneer Woman amazing? Love those actions. GOOD JOB! I can't wait til I have cute little kids to take pictures of!!!
Post a Comment