Sunday, January 10, 2010

My favorite things about our new place...

- This amazing huge pantry (I didn't even have a pantry in my condo) I love it so much!


-Soft water. I didn't know what I missing out on! My dishes seriously sparkle, they feel cleaner and no hard water marks! Not to mention miss Avery's horrible eczema is getting better and I swear it is because of the soft water.

-Windows. There are a ton of windows in this basement. There is something about a lot of sunlight that just makes me happy.


-Our backyard. We are in a neighborhood that has a commons area in the middle of all the houses with a huge sledding hill, basketball/tennis court, walking trails and a playground. Our backyard happens to open up right to the commons area and we love it! (I wish we could buy a house in this neighborhood...too bad they are way too expensive!)




-It takes me 10 minutes to get to my parent's house. Yes, this was a huge factor when we were looking for a place to rent because I am basically there everyday :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you guys are licking your new place. We will miss you for sure!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

you are such a good decorator!!! i need you to come make my house cute...i struggle with decorations!!

ps i would die for a pantry

Flake said...

Cute house... we live right by you guys! We are just a few streets north west, but we used to go play tennis there!

The Randalls said...

Um...are you living almost right across from my parent's house?!? By Canterbury Circle? The pictures look all too familiar!!!

Ben and Camille said...

Wow that looks so nice!! I can't believe how fast you get settled and decorate! You're amazing!

Sarah said...

it will be so nice to have a playground so close! it looks like a fun neighborhood...and i love how you decorated your house so cute already!

Nikki Bohne said...

Yay! I'm happy Jack finally gets a backyard. And highland...perfect! I'll be living at my parents house for my last 2 months of school. I'll come visit all the time. Love you, lady.

Nikki Bohne said...

And re-evaluating your pictures, you are like seconds from my parents house, right? I think I used to teach tennis on that court. Oh my goodness!! It will take me a 1 minute ride in my car to come visit my favorite Taylor's. (I can't wait to have my car back!)