
When I am not patient enough to soothe a cranky teething baby at 3 am, luckily Landon is.
I lay in bed and listened to Landon read Avery book after book after book (in his cute soothing voice) and then he rocked her for 20 minutes until she was sound asleep.
Now this is not the first time he has done this. More like the 500th time (middle of the night wakings are pretty frequent around here). I just couldn't help but smile and think what a good loving dad Landon is, and I am so glad I have him by my side.
3 comments:
That is so sweet. Mike and I both just ignore the babes. Aren't we the best?
That brought tears! What a sweet post, Landon is such a great dad! We have one of those at our house too, it sure makes life good!
That is so awesome! He's a great dad and hubby!
Post a Comment