Since I have not been able to blog because of my lost camera charger I have needed something to keep me busy. I started sewing new pillows for my couch and after that I was hooked. I sewed a skirt and dress for Avery and found this cute pattern for fabric flowers. Now I need to start a quilt or something that will take a long time to finish because I have become slightly addicted to sewing!



8 comments:
I love sewing as well, and when I start it is hard to stop. I go through phases of wanting to and then having sewed too much! I LOVE those little skirt with the flowers SO SO cute!
I will have to try to make some of those flowers--they are adorable! And the skirt and dress--where did you find those patterns?? Online? Or did you buy them? Elizabeth has no spring church attire, so I'm really thinking I should try and make her a few cute things. I'm not that experienced at sewing from patterns...were they easy?
You did such a great job and I LOVE the fabrics!
ahhh--I just wish I could keep my sewing machine out somewhere where I could use it lots, but right now there is just no room so I have to put it away after each use (unless i want Elizabeth pounding away at it). Can't wait for more space to have a sewing area.
Love Love Love the dress and skirt. I think that is the same pattern I used for Peyton's skirt way back when. But I have to ask all the same questions Lindsay did. I'd love to know where you got that darling dress pattern if you are willing to share and how hard it was?? I'm not good at sewing from a pattern either. I will definitely have to try out those flowers too. Thanks for sharing!
Oh my gosh you are amazing! I LOVE everything! SOOOOO cute! I am jealous of your talent!
oh my gosh you are amazing! sooo cute
Welcome to my world Kelsi!
Kelsi I didn't know you were so great at sewing! I love those flowers you make, they're so cute! Maybe I could buy one from you or something.
so cute. I love the fabric flowers. they are really fun.
Post a Comment