Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our Christmas Tree

One of my favorite Christmas traditions is cutting down the Christmas tree. This year I was so excited because Jack was actually old enough to participate and enjoy himself. We found the cutest little tree and it smells sooooo good! Now that all the Christmas decorations are up the tree is up and the presents are bought we are so ready for Avery to come!




8 comments:

HunterFamily said...

it looks sooo cute kels! i think it is the perfect height. those pictures of jack are also very cute!
mary alice

Ben and Camille said...

cute cute! love them big! i followed suit and finally did it too.
oh and by the way, to get it so you can't click on them once they're posted (cause it'll take people to photobucket) when you're in edit, select the photo, then click on the hyperlink icon, erase the html:// that's there and click ok! then you can't click on them. just another tip for ya!
can't wait to meet avery!

Elise said...

Hey! How are you?? I found your blog off of Skye's! Your pictures look so good and clear...what kind of camera did you get?? I'm asking for a new one for Christmas.

Danielle said...

Your tree looks so cute. I love being able to cut down your own tree. It's so fun to pick one out. I'm glad you're all ready before little Avery comes!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

That is such a fun tradition. I still remember your pictures from last year (holy cow time flies). Your house looks like it is so cute and festive!!

Loralee said...

Can you believe Avery could come any minute?! We're so happy for you guys and we miss you. Jack is getting so big and (as usual) SO cute. Good luvk with everything and let us know when she comes!

Sara said...

Cute tree... I think we need to adopt your tradition! Good luck with the baby this weekend and please please let us know what we can do to help- dinner, taking Jack, whatever- we're there!

Marianne and Kory said...

You probably won't see this before you have your little girl, but good luck tomorrow. We can't wait to see her!