This is such a boring post but a very proud mommy moment so I had to document. So, today at church Jack sat through the WHOLE sacrament meeting for the FIRST time since he was born! Seriously, it has been 20 months since Landon or I have been able to sit through the entire meeting without leaving. He is the most active little thing and sacrament meeting is absolute torture for him but today he just sat with Landon and read some books, and played with his etch a sketch and just observed everyone. I think he was actually super tired and he did end up falling asleep around noon (we have 11 o clock church). It was really nice and hopefully we can continue this. So Hallelujah for us!
2 comments:
Hallelujah! I wish I could say that was us. Tyler thinks that we are the only people that have a 20 month old that won't sit still. Glad to know others have the same problems at church too. :-)
haha! so many things to look forward to that i didn't even think about :)
Post a Comment