
Today was my golden birthday because I turned 22 on the 22nd! It will never happen again so I think it is pretty cool, anyways it was a great birthday! It actually started yesterday when my mom took Jack for the night and Landon and I went to Five Alls for dinner (my favorite restaurant). Today I got to sleep in until 11 and Landon brought me breakfast in bed. We then went to the James Bond movie before Landon headed off to the Utah game and I headed off to shop, shop, shop! I finished most of my Christmas shopping and then I went to my parents and had cake and ice cream and watched the BYU/UT game. It was a great "golden" birthday to say the least!
6 comments:
Happy Birthday! I am so glad that you had a wonderful day :).
Happy birthday sweetie! I sure love my 22 year old!
Happy Belated Birthday Kelsi!
Happy STAR Birthday - I am glad you got to go shop - that's always the way to celebrate!
i'm glad you had such a wonderful day!! how fun it was your golden birthday :) it was nice you got to sleep in because any day now you'll be sleeping less than now because avery will be here :)
Happy Birthday Kelsi!! This next birthday will be my golden birthday (22 on the 22 also!) fun!! Sounds like you had a great day. I cant believe you are almost done with your Christmas shopping - awesome! I guess you have to with the baby coming and everything!
Post a Comment