Thanksgiving was great as usual! I love spending time with family and eating A LOT of yummy food! This year we were with my family at my grandparents house and it was fun catching up with my cousins and aunts. We always go see a movie after dinner and this year most of us went to see Twilight. I have to admit I read the books and liked them but I wasn't that impressed with the movie. Landon liked it though so that was good :) After the movie we met the Taylor's at the bowling alley where they have their annual "Turkey Bowl". Landon had fun bowling and Jack and I played some arcade games. It was a great day and I didn't get a lot of pictures of everyone but I did take a ton of Jack (of course) so even though these have nothing to do with Thanksgiving they were taken on Thanksgiving day :)



Oh yes, and here I am with a week to go! I was hoping to have a nice little Thanksgiving baby but no luck!
2 comments:
You look so good! You'd never know you only have a week left! I can't wait to see pictures of that sweet baby girl when she comes!
You look great!! I can't believe your little girl will be here soon. Jack is getting so big! You are going to have a blast with a girl. :-)
Post a Comment