Tuesday, November 4, 2008

December 4th

I had a doctors appointment today and we decided to set an induction date for December 4th! I'm a little nervous to be induced but being induced a week early sounds so nice! I might still go into labor earlier on my own but at least now I know that Dec. 4th is the longest I will go. I am super excited and so ready to be done!

8 comments:

Danielle said...

That's exciting. It's always nice to at least have a final end date! Maybe she'll come even a little sooner!

Lindsay said...

I was induced with Emerson (2 wks early) and I was SUPER nervous--especially since I had a c-section before with Owen so it was riskier because the contractions are harder, which means they would be harder on my scar.
But all went so well. In fact, it was my BEST labor so far. The epidural saved me, I'm sure. I really didn't feel any of the contractions. i hear from lots of people that the contractions are lots harder and closer together, but if you have an epidural,you should be great...are you planning on going natural?

I'm sure they will start the pitocin out slowly and see how your body responds--you may not need much at all. Especially since this is your second and so your body kind of knows what it's doing :)

One other good thing about being induced...it's so much easier to plan for--especially since you have to get a sitter for your toddler!
Good luck! I am so excited to see this little girl!

Ben and Camille said...

Yay! Good for you! Can't wait to meet the little angel!
And cute blog!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

only 4 weeks exactly -- ahhh crazy, but very exciting!!! I can't wait to see your new babe!

carolyn owens said...

Landon,
Dec. 4th is Shea's birthday. You'll have to name the baby Avery Shea Taylor. Good Luck with it all.

Flake Family said...

I've never known any other way besides being induced, but I think it is great! Super easy and the best part is if you don't want to, you don't even have to feel one contraction! they'll give you the epidural whenever you want! Good luck! That will be so exciting! Can't wait to see what your little girly looks like.

Kelsi said...

Hey everyone....I sure hope the little one looks like Kelsi. That'd be awkward to have a daughter that looks like me with long hair because as Kelsi would be the first to admit I am a manly man. Let's cross our fingers on Avery looking like Kelsi.

Also Carolyn, Shea and I were having this discussion and we might just name our girl Shea because of the same birthday. We would just pronounce it SHEE-A instead of SHAY. It is a close second to Avery...I'll see what I can do.

Kelsi said...

Correction....the above post was made by me Landon. You can tell I don't to this blog thing very often