what a cutie! Congrats! Aren't those little hospital bows the cutest?? After two boys, it made me so happy when the nurse brought Elizabeth into me and she had a cute little bow on!! I hope your recovery goes well Kelsi. I am so excited for you guys. How fun to have a brand new baby here for Christmas!
Congratulations you guys!!! We've been watching for this little girl, she is absolutely precious! We hope all the best for your wonderful family, can't wait for our little guy to be here, we're jealous!
Congratulation Kelsi. She is so beautiful, and I really love her name Every Lynn. How do you look so great after giving birth? After seeing all these cute birth mom pictures, I have a lot to live up to. I hope you are feeling well!
Congratulations! She looks so cute and just like your kid! I was sad I missed you last night. When my parents said they saw you I was jealous! ha. I'll see her soon enough. I'm excited for you little family!
Congratulations Kelsi! She's adorable. You're going to love having a little girl--they're so fun to dress! And of course, I love the name! I hope your recovery and Jack's adjusting goes smoothly!
Ah to have the perfect life of Kelsi... 3 hours of labor and a PERFECT, beautiful baby to show for it! And you look gorgeous yourself, I must say. Kels she really is perfect! I can't wait to see her!
L.T. Congrats. Jeff and i are laughing because Nate's new baby is exactly 2 lbs bigger than yours. He looks like he is double the size of Avery. She looks beautiful.
22 comments:
what a cutie! Congrats! Aren't those little hospital bows the cutest?? After two boys, it made me so happy when the nurse brought Elizabeth into me and she had a cute little bow on!!
I hope your recovery goes well Kelsi. I am so excited for you guys. How fun to have a brand new baby here for Christmas!
Congratulations you guys!!! We've been watching for this little girl, she is absolutely precious! We hope all the best for your wonderful family, can't wait for our little guy to be here, we're jealous!
Congrats! She is tiny but so cute! I can't wait till we have a girl!
Congratulations! She's beautiful!! And might I add...you look fabulous in that picture-how is that?
Congratulation Kelsi. She is so beautiful, and I really love her name Every Lynn. How do you look so great after giving birth? After seeing all these cute birth mom pictures, I have a lot to live up to. I hope you are feeling well!
Congrats she is beautiful! It makes us super excited for our girl soon!
yay she's here!! she is beautiful! and you look wonderful for just having a baby i must say! congrats!!
Oh how darling is she?! Congrats guys!!! Can't wait to meet the little lady. She's so beautiful.
Ben & Camille
Congrats Kels! She is precious!!
Congrats! She is gorgeous and Kels you look great! I hope all goes well for you guys and the new little one.
ok how does your hair look so perfect after just having a baby? She is beautiful! I am so happy for you guys! Congrats!
Congrats! She is beautiful and the perfect size. How exciting for you guys.
Congratulations! She looks so cute and just like your kid! I was sad I missed you last night. When my parents said they saw you I was jealous! ha. I'll see her soon enough. I'm excited for you little family!
CONGRATS!!!
She is absolutely beautiful! I'm jealous. I want my little girl here too! Not too much longer I guess. Good luck with everything! Congratulations!
Congrats!! Geeze, Jake and I need to catch up....
congrats!!!!!
she is beautiful!!!!
So amazing!!! We are so excited for you guys!!!
Congratulations Kelsi! She's adorable. You're going to love having a little girl--they're so fun to dress! And of course, I love the name!
I hope your recovery and Jack's adjusting goes smoothly!
Ah to have the perfect life of Kelsi... 3 hours of labor and a PERFECT, beautiful baby to show for it! And you look gorgeous yourself, I must say. Kels she really is perfect! I can't wait to see her!
L.T.
Congrats. Jeff and i are laughing because Nate's new baby is exactly 2 lbs bigger than yours. He looks like he is double the size of Avery. She looks beautiful.
yay
Post a Comment