We had such a great Christmas this year! My favorite part by far was watching Jack open his presents and the joy on his face was priceless! He is one lucky guy because he got spoiled rotten by his parents and grandparents! He loves his basketball hoop and his car set and I love that he stays busy playing with his toys. He couldn't be happier then when he is outside in the snow though! He LOVES to be outside and probably says "snow" fifty time a day. And I couldn't forget about Avery and her first Christmas. She got a bunch of....diapers (haha, I know so mean!) She did get some cute outfits though and I had to post some pictures of them. I have to also add that she is such a little JOY! I am loving every minute of this two kid thing. I thought it would be hard but I am acutally having a blast with them! Jack just loves his "baby" and is so gentle with her. The first thing he says every morning is "baby" and he has to give her a kiss before he can go about his day. So cute, I love them!
2 comments:
i'm glad you had such a fun christmas! it looks like jack was in heaven :) and avery is so precious! i love her little outfits!
Glad Jack loves his baby sister. If that is what it takes to keep him happy, then so be it!
~Elyse~
Post a Comment